Thursday, January 12, 2012

my facebook

my facebook

-----------------

my facebook

-----------------

my facebook

-----------------

my facebook

-----------------


my facebook. Will You Be My (Facebook) Friend?
  • Will You Be My (Facebook) Friend?


  • my facebook. So how do you delete your Facebook account? Even that is pretty remarkable!
  • So how do you delete your Facebook account? Even that is pretty remarkable!


  • my facebook. Oh, and keep an eye on reface.me for more Tag your Facebook friends pictures
  • Oh, and keep an eye on reface.me for more Tag your Facebook friends pictures



  • -----------------
    Youth is a disease from which we all recover.  ~Dorothy Fulheim
    -----------------
    Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened.  ~Jennifer Yane
    -----------------
    There is still no cure for the common birthday.  ~John Glenn
    -----------------
    Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair.  ~Sam Ewing
    -----------------
    ...the rest of my comment was cut off. If anyone has traveled from Kirkwood to Sedalia on the train with a toddler trailer I would be interested to hear about your experience. Thanks to everyone for their previous input. ~Robert Louis Stevenson, "Virginibus Puerisque II," Virginibus Puerisque, 1881
    -----------------
    Spread the diaper in the position of the diamond with you at bat.  Then fold second base down to home and set the baby on the pitcher's mound.  Put first base and third together, bring up home plate and pin the three together.  Of course, in case of rain, you gotta call the game and start all over again.  ~Jimmy Piersal, on how to diaper a baby, 1968
    -----------------


    my facebook. My Box. It is a powerful WYSIWYG editor for HTML in Facebook applications.
  • My Box. It is a powerful WYSIWYG editor for HTML in Facebook applications.


  • my facebook. To my surprise, “How do I delete my Facebook account” was one of the top
  • To my surprise, “How do I delete my Facebook account” was one of the top


  • my facebook. Check out my new Facebook profile! I made it yesterday and feel both very
  • Check out my new Facebook profile! I made it yesterday and feel both very


  • my facebook. The key link there is the box labelled "Want Twitter to update your Facebook
  • The key link there is the box labelled "Want Twitter to update your Facebook




  • -----------------
    I invite you all to come and talk in the IRC channel. ~George Bernard Shaw
    -----------------
    Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act.  ~Truman Capote
    -----------------
    Middle age is having a choice between two temptations and choosing the one that'll get you home earlier.  ~Dan Bennett
    -----------------
    Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.  ~Author Unknown
    -----------------
    On the other hand, I'd also vote for what korokun sugested (on the comments and posts, not Miku and ponys XD). ~Mark Twain
    -----------------
    Wonderful Employer! One man who works for them told my husband he drew a disabled pension and gets paid cash with no income taxes taken out, my husband works 2 part time jobs and is now trying to draw disability, if he gets his disability he is goin... ~Bob Hope
    -----------------
    To start with the easy to use rating system. Starting at 100%(or 0) with up and down voting. ~Author Unknown
    -----------------


    my facebook. Should I add my Facebook page, even though it is not polished to my
  • Should I add my Facebook page, even though it is not polished to my


  • my facebook. pimp my facebook profile01 Pimp My Facebook Profile
  • pimp my facebook profile01 Pimp My Facebook Profile


  • my facebook. on the search box then the key phrase: How Do I Delete My Facebook Account
  • on the search box then the key phrase: How Do I Delete My Facebook Account


  • my facebook. How Do I Delete My Facebook Account!? Well, Maybe You Don't
  • How Do I Delete My Facebook Account!? Well, Maybe You Don't


  • my facebook. Now, from your Facebook home page, go to the list you want to change.
  • Now, from your Facebook home page, go to the list you want to change.




  • -----------------
    Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes.  ~Gloria Naylor
    -----------------
    Never raise your hand to your kids.  It leaves your groin unprotected.  ~Red Buttons
    -----------------
    It kills you to see them grow up.  But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn't.  ~Barbara Kingsolver, Animal Dreams
    -----------------
    Middle age is having a choice between two temptations and choosing the one that'll get you home earlier.  ~Dan Bennett
    -----------------
    As i know there cant be similar (duplicates) walls, but there can be similar (70-50) % walls, like u can have same wallpaper in 1920x1080 and 1920x1200, but as i know it cant be done... ~Bill Cosby
    -----------------
    The first sign of maturity is the discovery that the volume knob also turns to the left.  ~Jerry M. Wright
    -----------------
    I AM LOOKING FOR THE SAFEST RIDE FROM THE KATY TRAIL TO KANSAS CITY. DOES ANYONE HAVE A GOOD ROUTE. ~Herbert Asquith
    -----------------


    my facebook. A few days ago, I posted about my problem with Facebook.
  • A few days ago, I posted about my problem with Facebook.


  • my facebook. My Facebook Page. My Public Twitter
  • My Facebook Page. My Public Twitter


  • my facebook. I do, of course, because that's kind of the point of me adding my Facebook
  • I do, of course, because that's kind of the point of me adding my Facebook


  • my facebook. If Apple's Ping Is Social, Then Where's My Facebook Friends?
  • If Apple's Ping Is Social, Then Where's My Facebook Friends?




  • -----------------
    I'm not talking about a "show me other walls of this thing" button, I mean a "stumble" button for wallbase. ~William Wordsworth
    -----------------
    Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age.  Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.  ~Tom Wilson
    -----------------
    They say that age is all in your mind.  The trick is keeping it from creeping down into your body.  ~Author Unknown
    -----------------
    It would seem that something which means poverty, disorder and violence every single day should be avoided entirely, but the desire to beget children is a natural urge.  ~Phyllis Diller
    -----------------
    Espacially ponies... Oh, poo! (What have they done OMG) ~Gloria Naylor
    -----------------


    my facebook. Add me on Facebook! Facebook - Anna Michelle My OFFICIAL SITE @ www.
  • Add me on Facebook! Facebook - Anna Michelle My OFFICIAL SITE @ www.


  • my facebook. Let's say, I've just joined a new Ning Network and want to show my Facebook
  • Let's say, I've just joined a new Ning Network and want to show my Facebook


  • my facebook. Mark Zuckerberg: I Fear My Facebook Stalker. Fire it up
  • Mark Zuckerberg: I Fear My Facebook Stalker. Fire it up




  • -----------------
    You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely.  ~Ogden Nash
    -----------------
    I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone who comes this way.It's clean, comfortable and the staff treats you like family. A wonderful overnight stop. ~George Carlin, Brain Droppings, 1997
    -----------------
    A father is always making his baby into a little woman.  And when she is a woman he turns her back again.  ~Enid Bagnold
    -----------------
    The first sign of maturity is the discovery that the volume knob also turns to the left.  ~Jerry M. Wright
    -----------------

    No comments:

    Post a Comment